- PhotoFabrics: the word comes from photo-realistic, meaning print on fabric, plastic film (folia) or carpet is fitted for you with an extremely high resolution.
- In 1999 we were forerunners concerning digital sublimation print. Today we are pioneers in advertising techniques and carpet print. Participating in a plant in Belgium (40 employees) and investing in Eastern Germany. we are well positioned for the future. In 2017 we were able to print the world’s first carpets with 400 dpi by using the latest chromo JET printer.
- In-house developments are important for our customers, because they being real PhotoFabrics dealers are always referred to as forerunners, too.
- Eight to fifteen years experience in different fields and constant innovations means to you: You are on the spot at PhotoFabrics.
- Our name, image, team and commitment, our professional competence.